Best Piles Treatment in Bangalore
Dr. Rajasekhar & his team of expert physicians have 38 years of experience in treating Piles/Hemorrhoids.
90% of our patients avoided surgery with our conservative management treatment. With the right medicine, diet & exercise plan, anyone can beat Piles without a surgery. Most Doctors don’t want you to know this!
Contact Chirag Global Hospitals for the Best Doctor for Piles or Hemorrhoids in Bangalore, India.
When is surgery required for Piles ?
How to spot symptoms of Hemorrhoids ?
What are Piles or Hemorrhoids ?
Piles are swollen veins found inside or under the skin around the bottom. These are also called Hemorrhoids. There are 3 types of Piles.
- External Hemorrhoids
- Internal Hemorrhoids
- Thrombosed Piles
Symptoms of Piles
- Frequent Itching in the Bottom is the most important symptom.
- Blood in Stool
- Pain in the Anus Area
- Swelling around the Anus
- Burning Sensation
- Veins popping out of the bottom
Causes of Piles
- Sitting for too long
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Eating a low-fiber diet
- Constipation or diarrhoea for a long time
- During Pregnancy
- Spending long durations on toilet
- Constant squeezing during bowel motions
- Heavy lifting on regular basis
- Having/engaging in anal intercourse
Complications of Piles
- Severe Bleeding
- Anemia caused by frequent blood loss
- Strangulated hemorrhoid
- Blood Clots
Treatment of Piles
- Topical Ointments & Applicants
- Fiber Supplements
- Ice packs & cold compresses
- Sitz Bath
- DG-HAL (Doppler Guided Hemmorhoidal Artery Ligation), also known as Laser Treatment for Piles.
- DG-HAL with RAR (Recto-Anal Repair), an extended Laser Surgery for Piles in complex conditions.
- Rubber Band Ligation.
- Advanced Piles needs more complex surgical intervention.
- Hemorrhoid Stapler Surgery.
- Home Remedies for Piles during Pregnancy
How to Prevent Piles ?
- Eat High-Fiber Foods
- Avoid long periods of sitting
- Don’t control when you need to go to the washroom
- Don’t strain when you don’t feel the urge
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Walking & moderate exercise
- Exercises during Pregnancy to Reduce Risk of Piles
Tips to Prevent and Treat Piles
30-Min Laser Treatment for Piles (No Cuts & No Blood Treatment)
Chirag Global Hospitals provides quick treatment for Piles/Hemorrhoids in advanced stages through Laser Surgery which facilitates super-quick recovery & helps the patient get back to normal life/work within 24 hours*.