Best Piles Treatment in Bangalore
Dr. Rajasekhar & his team of expert physicians have 38 years of experience in treating Piles/Hemorrhoids.
90% of our patients avoided surgery with our conservative management treatment. With the right medicine, diet & exercise plan, anyone can beat Piles without a surgery. Most Doctors don’t want you to know this!
Contact Chirag Global Hospitals for the Best Doctor for Piles or Hemorrhoids in Bangalore, India.
Know more about Piles from our Specialist
How to spot symptoms of Hemorrhoids ?
What are Piles or Hemorrhoids ?
Piles are swollen veins found inside or under the skin around the bottom. These are also called Hemorrhoids. There are 3 types of Piles.
- External Hemorrhoids
- Internal Hemorrhoids
- Thrombosed Piles
Symptoms of Piles
- Frequent Itching in the Bottom is the most important symptom.
- Blood in Stool
- Pain in the Anus Area
- Swelling around the Anus
- Burning Sensation
- Veins popping out of the bottom
Causes of Piles
- Sitting for too long
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Eating a low-fiber diet
- Constipation or diarrhoea for a long time
- During Pregnancy
- Spending long durations on toilet
- Constant squeezing during bowel motions
- Heavy lifting on regular basis
- Having/engaging in anal intercourse
Complications of Piles
- Severe Bleeding
- Anemia caused by frequent blood loss
- Strangulated hemorrhoid
- Blood Clots
Treatment of Piles
First Stage of Piles can be treated with following treatment options:
- Topical Ointments & Applicants
- Fiber Supplements
- Ice packs & cold compresses
- Sitz Bath
Advanced Stages of Piles need Medical/Surgical Intervention. Treatment options are:
- DG-HAL (Doppler Guided Hemmorhoidal Artery Ligation), also known as Laser Treatment for Piles.
- DG-HAL with RAR (Recto-Anal Repair), an extended Laser Surgery for Piles in complex conditions.
- Rubber Band Ligation.
- Advanced Piles needs more complex surgical intervention.
- Hemorrhoid Stapler Surgery.
- Home Remedies for Piles during Pregnancy
How to Prevent Piles ?
- Eat High-Fiber Foods
- Avoid long periods of sitting
- Don’t control when you need to go to the washroom
- Don’t strain when you don’t feel the urge
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Walking & moderate exercise
- Exercises during Pregnancy to Reduce Risk of Piles