Best Lady Doctor for Piles
Get the best female doctor for Piles in Bangalore only at Chirag Global Hospitals, Bangalore.
Pregnancy is one of the highest causes of Piles in women. Consult our experienced lady proctologist to get the best treatment in time for Piles.
Contact Chirag Global Hospitals for the Best Lady Doctor for Piles or Hemorrhoids in Bangalore, India.
Team of Female Doctors for Piles
Dr. Shreedevi KN
(MBBS, MS, FSGE)
Experienced & Qualified Surgical Gastroenterologist. Best in treating colorectal disorders like Piles, Fissure, Fistula, Constipation etc.
Dr. Chandrika M
32 years experience in Gynaecology enables us to provide the best pregnancy care along with effective diagnosis of colo-rectal disorders.
Dr. Prithvija Ch
Experienced Proctologist. Specialist in diagnosing & treating Piles, Fissure, Fistula & other rectal disorders with utmost accuracy.
Dr. Suchitra N Adiga
Experienced Proctologist with unwavering attention to diagnosis & patient care in the rectal segment treating piles, fissures, IBS/IBD & fistula.
What are Piles or Hemorrhoids ?
Piles are swollen veins found inside or under the skin around the bottom. These are also called Hemorrhoids. There are 3 types of Piles.
- External Hemorrhoids
- Internal Hemorrhoids
- Thrombosed Piles
Symptoms of Piles
- Frequent Itching in the Bottom is the most important symptom.
- Blood in Stool
- Pain in the Anus Area
- Swelling around the Anus
- Burning Sensation
- Veins popping out of the bottom
Causes of Piles
- Sitting for too long
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Eating a low-fiber diet
- Constipation or diarrhoea for a long time
- During Pregnancy
- Spending long durations on toilet
- Constant squeezing during bowel motions
- Heavy lifting on regular basis
- Having/engaging in anal intercourse
Complications of Piles
- Severe Bleeding
- Anemia caused by frequent blood loss
- Strangulated hemorrhoid
- Blood Clots
Treatment of Piles
- Topical Ointments & Applicants
- Fiber Supplements
- Ice packs & cold compresses
- Sitz Bath
- DG-HAL (Doppler Guided Hemmorhoidal Artery Ligation), also known as Laser Treatment for Piles.
- DG-HAL with RAR (Recto-Anal Repair), an extended Laser Surgery for Piles in complex conditions.
- Rubber Band Ligation.
- Advanced Piles needs more complex surgical intervention.
- Hemorrhoid Stapler Surgery.
How to Prevent Piles ?
- Eat High-Fiber Foods
- Avoid long periods of sitting
- Don’t control when you need to go to the washroom
- Don’t strain when you don’t feel the urge
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Walking & moderate exercise
When is surgery required for Piles ?
How to spot symptoms of Hemorrhoids ?
30-Min Laser Treatment for Piles (No Cuts & No Blood Treatment)
Chirag Global Hospitals provides quick treatment for Piles/Hemorrhoids in advanced stages through Laser Surgery which facilitates super-quick recovery & helps the patient get back to normal life/work within 24 hours*.